Caring is sharing…and we appreciate your support!
Here are some suggestions of things we need to help those who come to us for help. Our donation drop off hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. The donation drop off area is on the northwest corner of our campus, facing the west. At this time, we are not equipped to pick up donations. For questions about these and other needs, contact Becky Wisdom at 918.508.7165 or email@example.com. (Please see note at bottom of page for information about donating furniture.)
- Household items for refugees being resettled in Tulsa
- Pots and pans
- Dish sets
- Queen and twin sheet sets
- New pillows
- New towels and washcloths
- Baby items
- Diapers – sizes 3, 4 and 5
- Gently-used furniture: (*See note at the bottom of this page regarding furniture donations.)
- Kitchen tables
- Dressers and chests of drawers
- (*Furniture must be in gently-used condition. Please no rips, stains, or bugs.)
- Canned goods, especially green beans, corn, rice, pasta, soups, tuna, spinach, carrots
- Cereal, crackers, noodles
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Spaghetti sauce
- Diapers – all sizes, infants to adults
- Soap – Hand and bath soaps, liquid or bars, shampoo (Hotel samples are great!)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste
- Feminine hygiene products
NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT DONATED MEDICATIONS. If you have prescription medications to donate, Neighbor for Neighbor may be able to accept them.
- Gently used children’s and adult clothing
- Maternity clothes
- Household cleaning supplies
- Fans and new A/C units
- Gently-used furniture
- New pillows
Catholic Charities offers several seasonal programs throughout the year. Click here for more information about these special collections.
* Furniture Donations: Catholic Charities has limited space to store furniture donations. We do, however, have a need for basic furniture items for our Migration & Refugee Services department. If you have furniture to donate, please call 918.508.7182. Our staff will determine if we are able to store and make use of the items. We have very limited staff available to pick up donated furniture, but in some cases we are able to make arrangements. It would be most helpful for donors to drop the items off at Catholic Charities during our business hours. Smaller household items may be dropped off without calling first. We do not have a use for televisions or refrigerators at this time.